Well, tomorrow is the ever-awaited day. The one they give you to tell you when your baby will be here. Come to find out, they lie. Well...at least from what I can tell, she's not planning an entrance anytime soon. But what do I know? She's doing a good job of being in the right position and everything. And I am having some pretty intense Braxton Hicks. But, according to Doctor, those mean about as much as the "due" date. So, alas, we wait. And that's okay. We figure she's worth waiting for. :)
While we've played the "any day now" game over the last couple of weeks,
I finally finished up the nursery! It's been pretty well finished for
awhile now, but there's always more to do! More cute outfits to wash and
fold (and re-fold), more cute little socks to "awww" over, more
rethinking colors and furniture placement. But it's finally there! Just
how I imagined it, and more.
 |
| What nursery is complete without a Sleep Sheep?? So stinking cute! |
Love the nursery!Only one thing that will make it look complete...and she'll get there when its time. Just like a little lady already, choosing when she makes her great entrance. Love her so much already!
ReplyDeleteOhh it's so perfect! I am so excited for you both!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and perfect! I'm so excited to see her! You two are going to be fabulous parents!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, happy due date! :) Hope she comes soon! I can't wait to see your little lady! And I hope your labor and delivery is just perfect without any problems! And when ours comes along, we'll have to get together so they can meet! (And maybe someday they'll meet up and be friends in college too!) Your nursery is so cute!
ReplyDelete